Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct is established to insure that all members have an understanding of NM Wine &Vine Society’s expectations of its members.
NM Vine & Wine Society Bylaws, Policies, and Procedures must be adhered to at all times.
· Respectful treatment is expected in all forms of communication.
· Excessive use of alcoholic beverages at NM V&W Society functions is prohibited.
· Use of the NM V&W Society name or NM V&W logo in a negative light is prohibited.
· Verbal, physical or emotional harassment of another member, volunteer or community
collaborator is prohibited.
· Disruptive behavior during NM V&W Society meetings and events including talking or use of personal electronic devices is prohibited.
· Use of personal electronic devices during NM V&W Society General Membership Meetings is discouraged unless an emergency arises.
· Confidentiality of other members’ contact information is to be maintained at all times.
· All members shall be courteous to the public
· A member will not represent himself/herself as speaking on behalf of the NM Wine & Vine Society
· Members shall maintain a level of good moral character in their personal and business affairs, which is in keeping with the highest standards of the NM wine industry profession.